Contact Info / Websites
Long awaited sequel of the Feudalism series is finally at Beta stage now, so I've made this video to show upcoming game's main features. The game has changed a lot comparing to the previous one, some things were removed, some were replaced and, of course, a lot of things were added.
Like the previous game, Feudalism III will feature an open world and you'll be free to go anywhere and fight anyone.
Starting a new game you choose one of 5 heroes, each one representing his own nation. Your global goals are to free your contry from invaders and conquer all world outside. Sound easy, huh? And, like the previous games, you wouldn't fight alone - your brave army will stand to the death in every battle.This time you'll also be able to pause the game and give direct orders to any of your soldiers. But you don't have to do it every battle: your men are wise enough to fight on their own.
Aside from conquering the world you can also hunt strong and rare beasts like gaint wolves, magical spiders and etc. The reward worth the risk: you'll get weapons and armor with special effects for killing them. Like a holy sword which deals high damage to evil creatures and dispells magic.
The game still needs a lot of testing and it will take about one or two months to finish.
Hi everyone, it's been too long since my last post about Feudalism III development process, I'll try to explain what happened.
I've received a lot of negative feedback after my first posts and Feudalism III review. People were mostly complaining about new setting, new weapons and new style of the game. They didn't like game's new look and the fact it is taking place in the future.
So I've decided to remake it. Completely. Well, it wasn't a 180 degree turn, but changes were huge: all factions were replaced with new ones, all characters were replaced as well, some spells and abilities were added, some were removed. The same thing with weapons, armor and other equipment. I'm not abondoning my old ideas, we'll release them as another game someday, but Feudalism III will be a bit closer to its predecessor.
- 5 factions, they will be different from F2 factions. Well, except for the japanese, I hope they wouldn't be so overpowered this time.
- Only one character per faction, but each one of them will have a wider set of skills than before allowing better builds variety. At least 10 unique skills per character and some which are not unique.
- Fantasy-like style, medieval setting with some magic. Firearms weren't removed, but all of them are mostly muskets and bolt-action rifles.
- 120 types of troops to hire, including mages and healers.
- Over 100 total spell and skills.
The release date isn't clear yet, I need a lot of time for final ajustments and testing, at least 2 months.
Some people liked new vehicle gameplay of Endless War 5, so I've decided to stick to this idea a little longer. I also know that some people didn't like the changes, so another upcoming EW games will be soldier based. They just need more time to make.
Endless War 6 will feature tank battles again, but now driving by circles wouldn't be so effective =)
Enemies would chase you more often and it would be harder to aviod their hits.
On the other hand, you'll be able to call for an air support and call in bombers, attack planes and paratroopers. Teammates will be more effective too.
The game should be finished over a month or so, hope you'll like it ^_^
Some people liked new gameplay of Endless War 5, some people didn't, but, fortunately, the most people did like it. So, I've decided to make a sequel with pretty same gameplay, new vehicles and a new campaign.
Endless War 6 will feature Soviet World War 2 campaign, 15 new vehicles and about 20 missions. This game shouldn't take too much time since I'll use most art and code of EW5. I expect it to be finished over a month.
Though EW6 will have vehicle based gameplay only, I'm going to let you play as an infantry in future EW games AND keep the ability to drive tanks.
I had some spare time while the artists have been working hard on Feudalism III graphics, so I've decided to make a new Endless War game. Many players have been asking me to add some vehicles at EW series... So here they are!
The fifth instalment of Endless War series brings you to a large scale tank warfare. You wouldn't be able to control a singe soldier, instead you'll be choosing from 11 different tanks, armored cars and self-propelled guns.
Prepare to face over 25 types of enemies, including tanks, pillboxes, infantry, cannons, howitzers and so on. I'm going to make about 18 missions and some tank upgrades.
An overview of what happened after Feudalism 2 in my Feudalism series.
Thousands years passed after events of Feudalism 2. United by mighty hero, nations existed in peace for a very long time. They've discovered secrets of magic, invented new technologies and weapons. But the peace couldn't last forever. The peoples were too different and couldn't live together, so they've separated into 3 great countries. A new war was only a matter of time.
With new weapons, technologies and magic this war is going to be the greatest one.
Our heroes are:
A dark and evil side, a nation of conquers. Empire was founded by successors of Great Trade Republic and Black Horde from F2. Their warriors combine style of roman empire with german WW2-like uniforms. They mostly rely on dark magic and advanced technologies.
Antagonists of Empire, the land of light and magic, the "good guys". Order was founded by successors of Holy Order and Forest Lands from F2. In the sequel they'll keep their brute style.Their technologies don't look too cool, but still effective and their magic skills are very high.
A nation of high-end tchnologies and old traditions. The warriors of the Kingdom are old-fashioned samurai, mercenaries and wanderers. This Japan-style country was founded by successors of East Empire and South Desert from F2. In battle they use both advanced weapons and nature magic.
As I promised, here's an overview of available character classes in my next game, Feudalism III
There'll be 9 of them, 3 per each side, 3 heavy melee warriors, 3 agile ranged+melee fighters and 3 mages. The classes may be renamed and characters' look will be changed, but the concept is final.
Classes of Crimson Empire:
1. Blademasters are pure melee warriors, masters of swords and spears. Their attacks deal heavy damage and some of their skills may debuff foes decreasing their defense, damage or cause bleeding.
2. Officers are skilled with rifles and SMGs, but they also can use Empire's secret weapon: lightsabers. Unlike other melee weapons, lightsabers deal elemental damage depending on their blade color. Red blades deal fire damage, yellow - lighting damage, orange - both fire and lightning damage. Their lightsaber skills rely on dark magic, vampiric effects and self-buffs.
3. Necromancers are masters of dark, poison and frost magic. They can curse, freeze or dominate their foes, or turn them into a poison bomb! Or just summon a deamon to do their job. As any other mage, they have healing and supportive spells too.
Classes of Red Order:
1. Paladins are mighty and well-protected masters of swords, axes and hammers. They also have some supportive skills andcan reflect damage back to the enemy.
2. Defenders are jacks of all trades, masters of heavy guns and SMGs. Though low HP comparing to Paladins they're still powerful melee fighters, thanks to their dual sabers. They rely on high dodge and attack speed, and also can buff and heal nearby allies.
3. Wizards are masters of elemental magic, they have a full set of fire, lightning and frost spells and can deal immense AOE damage. Their supportive spells are very good too.
Classes of Sun Kingdom:
1. Samurai is a warrior with pure spirit, master of sword and katana. Katanas are faster than swords, but deals less damage. Unlike blademasters and paladins they mostly focus on fighting a single enemy and self buffs.
2. Mercenaries are advanced troops skilled with pistols and plasma rifles. They also can use a special weapon: gunblade. Gunblade is mix of sword and shotgun, it can't shoot but consumes ammo when slashing. Gunblade deals an elemental bonus damage depending on the ammo type. Most gunblade skills provide additional ammo effects.
3. Druids are masters of nature magic, they cast poison, lightning and fire spells and use magic to heal and buff their allies. They're effective mix of thinderstorms and crowd control spells.
Feudaism III preview is published!
There's a list of features we're going to add to the game, some news, screenshots and first impressions. That article is pretty big, hope you'll enjoy that.
The artists have almost finished backgrounds and now start working on characters and interface. Since this day I'll start making weekly posts about the game, telling about its charaters, world history, most interesting monsters and such stuff.
More info at http://mytide.net/?p=2585
I'm working on a sequel to the best of my games, Feudalism II. The third instalment of the series will be much different from the previous one, but there're only a few major changes. You still travel around the world trying to conquer every town on the map, hire troops, buy stuff, etc. Like you did in Feudalism II.
Some players asked to add more magic to the game and some other players asked to add modern or future weapons, firearms and such stuff. I've decided to add both of them! So events of F3 take their place thousands years after events of F2. During this time people have discovered secrets of magic, invented new powerful weapons and formed three mighty countries who lived in peace... for a while.
I made a new game engine with better controls and wiser AI. Healers will heal only wounded units, warriors wouldn't waste mana on almost dead enemies, and so on. Overall amount of skills will also be increased, especially amount of healing and supportive skills and spells.
Fortunately, I've also found a great artist who's gonna make a really cool art for the game. The image below is just my sketch, characters will probably get even better. Right now we're working on the final list of features, I'll make a new post once we finish it.
Thanks to everyone waiting for this game!